Please read the information sheet below carefully. We recommend you print this file for your records. It is important that you completely understand the policies and guidelines of the City-wide Garage Sale before registering as an Exhibitor.
IMPORTANT: NEW MERCHANDISE AND CRAFTS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SHOW.
GUIDELINES - Who May Participate
1) Anyone selling SECOND HAND, ANTIQUE OR USED merchandise. New merchandise or crafts are NOT allowed.
2) Exhibitor MUST provide Texas Sales Tax Permit at the time of registration.
3.) Exhibitors MUST remain setup and open for business for the entire duration of the show.
Register via Upload, Email or Mail
1) Download all Application and Contract - You must submit BOTH the Application and Contract to reserve a space in the show.
2) Read the Information Sheet, Guidelines and Contract
3) Complete Show Application
4) Upload, Email or Mail the signed Show Application with payment.
5) Upload, Email or Mail the signed Contract. You can also complete this step by completing the Contract online in this section.
To email or mail your application, please download and complete the PDF below.
To upload your application.
To email or mail your Contract, please download PDF below.
To complete your Contract online, please select link below.
You can upload multiple pages below.
To view floor plan please select from options below.