Please read the information sheet below carefully. We recommend you print this file for your records. It is important that you completely understand the policies and guidelines of the City-wide Garage Sale before registering as an Exhibitor.
IMPORTANT: NEW MERCHANDISE AND CRAFTS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SHOW.
GUIDELINES - Who May Participate
1) Anyone selling SECOND HAND, ANTIQUE OR USED merchandise. New merchandise or crafts are NOT allowed.
2) Exhibitor MUST provide Austin Sales Tax Permit at the time of registration.
3.) Exhibitors MUST remain setup and open for business for the entire duration of the show.
1) Download and print the Application and Contract
2) Read the Information Sheet, Guidelines and Contract carefully.
3) Complete Show Application
4) Upload, Email or Mail the signed Show Application with payment.
5) Upload, Email or Mail the signed Contract. You can also complete this step by completing the Contract online under the Contract tab in this section.
Register via Upload, Email or Mail
To email or mail your application, please download and complete the PDF below.
Upload your application.
To email or mail your Contract, please download PDF below.
To complete your Contract online, please select link below.
You can upload multiple Contract pages
below. Mouseover Upload button for instructions.
To view floorplan please select from options below.